Thursday, October 29, 2009
My Encounter With Tuna
I have never liked tuna fish. The smell alone makes me want to yack (excuse my language). However, my former roomie used to make tuna a lot and we would give the juice to our cats. It really helped their coats. So if anything, I got used to the smell of it. After she moved out, I realized it was going to be up to me to get my cat tuna juice. I had to do it. I decided to make tuna salad with extra mayo. I love mayo. So I added tuna, celery, mayo, salt and pepper onto toast. It was ok, not bad. The next day I had the leftovers again but this time I added cheese, a tuna melt. It was so much better. This week when I made it I added onion to the salad, still making it a melt. Even better! I can't say its something I would select at a cafe or anything but I think I'm getting used to this tuna thing, which is good cause my kitty certainly loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment